Rooman Technologies is hiring Team Leader and Resident Service Engineers
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Job Role: Team Leader and Resident Service Engineers
Min Exp: 3 Yrs
CTC: Based on Experience and Skill Set
B.Tech or have a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Required Skill Set:
- Experience in Hardware Peripherals and various operating systems.
- Certifications such as MCITP, DCNT, MCNE, MCSE or any other equivalent certifications.
- Troubleshooting the problems relating to Hardware, Peripherals, Active Network equipment such as Switches, Modems and Routers; should also be qualified enough to do first-level diagnosis and troubleshooting problems relating to standard software such as OS, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Anti-virus, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Forms etc.
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra.
About Rooman Technologies
- Rooman Technologies Private Limited is an ISO 9001-2015 certified and SEI-CMMI Level 3 Company headquartered in Bangalore and having presence in multiple countries.
- Rooman Technologies is providing integrated and state-of-the-art technology solutions in association with Global IT leaders and OEMs. Today Rooman is one of the leading providers of IT Solutions and Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Rooman is an undisputed leader in the segment of employment linked training programs and IT certification with 21 years of rich experience and nationwide presence with over 198 centres pan India.
- We are the leaders in the space of Enterprise Software Development, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Services, IT Staffing and many more.
- Rooman is an ed-tech company that provides job guaranteed programs. Unlike traditional institutes, Rooman provides concept visualisation using animations, tech-enabled world-class skilling ecosystem and the pure joy of learning.