In Store Promoter
The Right time to be trained as an In-Store Promoter from Rooman!
Welcome to this tour of Rooman’s fast paced certification training course to become an In-Store Promoter. This course encompasses 3 out of 3 National Occupational Standards (NOS) of “In-Store Promoter” Qualification Pack issued by “TSSC: Telecom Sector Skills Council”.
Why do we say this is the ‘right’ time?
With the advent of online sales and shopping, retailers and service providers are rethinking their in-store promotions to draw customers to their in brick and mortar locations.
Traditionally, in-Store promotions used to be flyers and printed ads delivered to the customer’s mailboxes. An increasing number of customers have to be pulled out from the comfort of their homes to visit the physical stores and shop! It has become the need of the hour for retailers and services to hire excellent in-store promoters to attract and retain customers with innovative sales pitches, product placements and eye-catching ads. As an In-Store Promoter, you are poised for a good spurt in income and a stable career path ahead.
At Rooman, we have a team of expert trainers to equip you with the knowledge and information necessary to become a professional In-Store Promoter.
Our Collaboration with IT-ITES Sector Skills Council, Nasscom – You benefit!
Rooman Technologies facilitates the training for the job of a “In Store Promoter”, in the “Telecom” Sector/Industry From IT-ITES Sector Skills Council, NASSCOM. With our Rooman training, you also get the authorized certificate From IT-ITES Sector Skills Council, NASSCOM – which you can proudly display!
Let’s get to know you – our student, first!
Have you completed your 10th standard?
If yes, our placement team will guide you to get the right training for you!
No experience is required.
Do you have a flair for troubleshooting and customer service?
The In-Store Promoter course guidelines from TSSC: Telecom Sector Skills Council requires that you have basic negotiation and selling skills. Our team at Rooman conducts a fast-track session to build up your negotiation and selling skills – before you start!
- 10th standard
- Diploma/ Graduate (Engineering, Arts, Commerce, Science)
A Brief Introduction About the In-Store Promoter Course
This program is aimed at training candidates for the job of a “In Store Promoter”, in the “Telecom” Sector/Industry and aims at building the following key competencies:
- Creating brand to promote the store: Comply described dress code, organize counter, and draw customer attention using brochure or leaflets etc.
- Acquiring operational skills to guarantee customer satisfaction: Monitor stock on daily or weekly basis, identify the need of customers and transition of customer from sale counter to billing counter smoothly.
- Obtain managerial skills for self-improvement: Obtain accurate sales target based on certain reports, submit reports on time and review sales target based on daily reports.
The table below lists the different modules that are part of this course:
Salient Features of the In-Store Promoter
This section lists some of the key aspects of each of the modules within this course.
This module introduces you to basic tenets of promoting products to attract customers in the store. It gives you a brief walk through of the various jobs available in this domain.
This module covers the broad interpersonal skills and other skills. You learn about the following:
- Retailing and related job responsibilities
- Manners, etiquettes and uniform/dress code as per grooming guidelines
- Technical skills
Store management involves a rigorous regime daily of ensuring accurate product placements, stock replenishment, resource management and handling customer queries. This module pertains to many aspects of store management like:
- Store management basics, monitor stock and facilitate stock replenishment
- Resource management
- Product display, POPs merchandise, brochures, leaflets to draw customer’s attention.
- Sales management techniques and demonstrating varied range of products to walk-in customer.
- Sales targets and its importance.
This module explains the all important role of handling customers well. You learn about addressing customer queries politely, raise service requests and ensure complaints are addressed.
This module teaches you to document and maintain report on customer queries, complaints and redressal. You must keep a record of all requests and grievances of the customers you interact with. This module walks through some of the templates, forms and other tools you can use in the available system to record your data.
Rooman Technologies understands the value of your time. We offer many options to tailor to your schedule and ensure you complete the training with ease.
4 Hrs Daily - 40 Days
Total: 160 Hrs
8 Hrs Daily - 20 Days
Total: 160 Hrs
Interested? Dive into the Course Details here:
At Rooman, we have fully certified and trained instructors who will mentor and guide you throughout the course, from in-class sessions to the final placement.
Some of the key features of our training methods are:
- Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Exclusive preparation for Global certification
- Certified Trainers
- Well-equipped lab with up-to date systems, equipment and associated software applications
- Hands on Practicals
- Discussions and Talks
- Perfectly balanced trainer to trainee ratio
- Expert talk on the subject, from experienced mentors.
- Periodic seminars/symposiums
- Parents meet for students
Trainers at Rooman follow the strict assessment criteria outlined by the SSC and build their training and assessment plans based on this outline.
Criteria for assessment for each Qualification Pack (QP) will be created by the Sector Skill Council (SSC). Each performance criteria (PC) will be assigned Theory and Skill/Practical marks proportional to its importance in NOS.
The total marks for the assessments for all the modules in this course is 300. The passing percentage is 60%
At Rooman, we also regularly update our knowledge bank with new problems and solutions.
- Job Placements
- Alumni Support for re-certification and job offers.
We conduct sessions in a real-time environment.
Our class rooms are well equipped with projectors, laptops and state-of-the art furniture.
We meet all the equipment recommendations provided by the IT-ITES Sector Skills Council, NASSCOM.
We have conference rooms and lounge areas where students can interact freely with each other and their faculty.
Where do you go from here? – your Career Prospects
The In-Store Promoter training helps you in getting jobs at various stores in malls and retail stores across the city.