Debt Recovery Agent
Learn the skills to be an effective Debt Recovery Agent - from Rooman!
Welcome to this tour of Rooman’s fast paced certification training course to become a Debt Recovery Agent. This course encompasses 3 out of 3 National Occupational Standards (NOS) of “Debt Recovery Agent” Qualification Pack issued by “BFSI” Sector/Industry.
About the Debt Recovery Agent Role
The role of a debt recovery agent has gently morphed into a gentle consultancy, support and debt recovery role. In order to maximize debt recovery for your bank or agency, you need to understand the customer’s situation, explain the implications of late or defaults in payment and provide an easy mechanism for them to clear their dues. You must have all facts and figures of the scheme, payment particulars and other details handy. A debt recovery agent must be able to harness all the automation, online tools and payment gateways and options available in today’s digital world. Conflict resolution, effective communication, patience and follow up are some of the soft skills you must possess.
At Rooman, we have a team of expert trainers to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to become a professional Debt Recovery Agent.
Our Collaboration with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) – you benefit!
Rooman Technologies facilitates this training for the job of a “Debt Recovery Agent”, in the “Debt Recovery Agent” Qualification Pack issued by “The BFSI Sector Skill Council of India”.
With our Rooman training, you also get the authorized certificate From BFSI Sector Skill Council of India – which you can proudly display!
Let’s get to know you – our student, first!
Have you completed your 12th standard or equivalent OR Are you a graduate in any stream?
If yes, our placement team will guide you to get the right training slot for you!
No experience is required.
12th standard Or Graduation
About the Debt Recovery Agent Course
This program is aimed at training candidates for the job of a “Debt Recovery Agent”, in the “BFSI” Sector/Industry and aims at building the following key competencies:
Promote Banking Products and Schemes
- Educate clients about various banking products and services
- Interpret the classification of bank loan assets.
- Resolve queries that clients may have regarding various products, status of their applications / loans, interest computations and so on.
Application or Loans Processing Support to Clients
- Help clients in the application process for various types of accounts
- Follow up with the bank’s staff on processing of applications for various accounts and loans.
- Help clients with interest calculations and understanding terms in the loan documents.
Documentation and Reports Generation
- Update the bank’s MIS with daily / weekly status reports.
- Conduct KYC verification and collect documents to support the verification.
- Interpret internal bank reports on collection of dues from clients.
Debt Recovery Procedures
- Explain to clients the status of their loans.
- Help clients in executing payments or transfers.
- Explain to clients about their pending dues diligently.
- Persuade clients to make payments that are overdue.
- Negotiate with clients on the past-due amount and payment schedule.
- Provide assistance to clients during the recovery process.
The table below lists the different modules that are part of this course:
Salient Features of the Debt Recovery Agent Course
This section lists some of the key aspects of each of the modules within this course.
This module teaches you banking basics, various credit products, documentation and KYC requirements, customer grievance redressal, asset classification and so on.
In this section, you will learn about the operational aspects of debt collection to perform the task of collection / recovery and lawfully apply ethical debt collection practices.
As a debt collection agent, it is crucial that you have good communication skills. This module teaches you how to communicate effectively with debtors, resolve debtor payment related queries and negotiate in a smart and effective way.
This section introduces you to essential case laws on recovery issues and using effective international best practices to address non-compliant debtors.
Rooman Technologies understands the value of your time. We offer many options to tailor to your schedule and ensure you complete the training with ease.
4 Hrs Daily - 50 Days
Total: 200 Hrs
8 Hrs Daily - 25 Days
Total: 200 Hrs
Interested? Dive into the Course Details here:
At Rooman, we have fully certified and trained instructors who will mentor and guide you throughout the course, from in-class sessions to the final placement.
Some of the key features of our training methods are:
- Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Exclusive preparation for Global certification
- Certified Trainers
- Well-equipped class rooms with up-to date systems, equipment and associated software applications
- Hands on sessions
- Discussions and talks
- Perfectly balanced trainer to trainee ratio
- Expert talk on the subject, from experienced mentors.
- Periodic seminars/symposiums
- Parents meet for students
Trainers at Rooman follow the strict assessment criteria outlined by the SSC and build their training and assessment plans based on this outline.
Criteria for assessment for each Qualification Pack (QP) will be created by the Sector Skill Council (SSC). Each performance criteria (PC) will be assigned Theory and Skill/Practical marks proportional to its importance in NOS.
The total marks for the assessments for all the modules in this course is 400. The passing percentage is 60%
At Rooman, we also regularly update our knowledge bank with new problems and solutions.
- Job Placements
- Alumni Support for re-certification and job offers.
We conduct sessions in a real-time environment.
Our class rooms are well equipped with projectors, laptops and state-of-the art furniture.
We meet all the equipment recommendations provided by the IT-ITES Sector Skills Council, NASSCOM.
We have conference rooms and lounge areas where students can interact freely with each other and their faculty.
Where do you go from here? – your Career Prospects
The Debt Recovery Agent training helps you in getting jobs at various recovery services companies.