Red Hat Certified Engineer - RHCE
Power-up your Linux system administrator profile with an RHCE certification!
Welcome to this tour of Rooman’s fast paced certification training course for the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam.
The RHCE or Red Hat Certified Engineer exam is designed to propel you into the role of senior system administrator responsible for managing advanced Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
This course helps you to learn how to do advanced networking configurations and automate system maintenance. For example, you will learn how to configure aggregated network links between two Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems, perform IPv6 troubleshooting, implement packet filtering and configure Network Address Translation (NAT) and so on.
Rooman Technologies is a top-ranking training center in India. We provide best in-Class lectures and live projects. With over 20 years of experience in the training and certification domain, we are proud to roll over our knowledge and expertise to help you prepare for the RHCE exams!
What is EX 300?
Note that you need to pass the Red hat 300 exam to take up the Red Hat Certified Engineer – RHCE exam.
The course code for the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam is EX 300.
Let’s get to know you – our student, first!
Are you a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Administrator looking for certification?
If you have some experience in Linux administration and would like to be certified as an RHCE, you must first complete the RHCSA exam and get the RHCSA certification. You are then eligible to appear for the RHCE exam.
Are you looking for re-certification?
We offer a fast track course to help you with refreshing the course syllabus topics to help you re-certify yourselves.
Are you a diploma or a graduate professional with some industry experience?
This course applies to you if you have a Diploma, BCA, BE, BTech or any other degree with Computer Networking Knowledge.
A Brief Introduction to Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) – EX 300 Exam
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) – EX 300 exam tests your knowledge of system configuration, automation, and network services maintenance across a wide range of Red Hat environments.
The duration of this exam is around three and a half hours. The EX 300 exam is designed as a practical examination. There are no theory questions. During the exam, you may have to perform real-life tasks which may have dependencies on other tasks and may require a prior working knowledge of implementation, installation and troubleshooting, including scripting. For example, it will be easier for you to configure the iSCSI target if you know basic service management with systemctl.
The exam has 20 questions. Each candidate receives a different set of questions to demonstrate in the exam.
For the RHCE exam, the Rooman faculty has devised extensive lab sessions to help you practise, learn and revise various setups, scripts, commands and configurations. We are here 24*7 to help you learn, so that completing the exam will be like just another work- day effort for you. We have intense internal assessments and mock-ups that will recreate the exam environment for you to get familiar and comfortable with the process.
Our expert trainers are excited to join you on your journey to become a certified Red Hat professional.
The infographic below shows few terms that you will be learning throughout the course.
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM)
Identity Management Services
Rooman has a constantly updated and current knowledge bank for research and learning purposes.
You must complete the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification course.
Rooman Technologies has a constantly updated and current knowledge bank for research and learning purposes.
Some of the topics that we cover in-depth are:
- Networking concepts and Linux Database
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Pluggable Authentication Module (PAM)
- Network File Sharing (NFS)
- Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- TCP/IP Model
- OSI model
- Virtualization systems
- IPV6 address
- Basic Shell scripting
- Validating Network Configuration
- Configuring Networking with nmcli
- Editing Network Configuration Files
- Network manager
- Process Control
- FTP, NFS and SMTP
- HTTP server
- SSH key-based authentication
- Sharing of storage
- LDAP users
- Assigning IP address to an Interface
- Adding mac address to an interface
- Start, stop, and enable the network manager
- Defining the Anaconda kickstart system
- Deploying a new virtual system with Kickstart
- Automating installation with Kickstart
- Enabling and monitoring SELinux
- Changing Linux Modes, Linux Contexts, and SELinux Booleans
- Accessing Network Storage with SMB
- Mounting a SMB with file System
- Accessing the remote command line
- Configuring SSH key-based authentication
- Customizing SSH service configuration
- Configuring and securing OpenSSH Service
- Using Identity Management Services
Rooman Technologies understands the value of your time. We offer many options to tailor to your schedule and ensure that you complete the Red Hat Certification training with ease.
2 Hrs Daily - 30 Days
Total: 60 Hrs
4 Hrs Daily - 7 Days
Total: 60 Hrs
Interested? Check out the details below:
Check out the Course details below
Rs. 15000/-(Fifteen Thousand Only)
Both Online and offline payment option available
At Rooman, we have fully certified and trained instructors who will mentor and guide you throughout the course, from in-class sessions to the final placement.
Some of the key features of our training methods are:
- Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Exclusive preparation for Global certification
- Certified Trainers
- Well-equipped lab with up-to date software and hardware
- Hands on Practical sessions
- Understanding of real time project environment.
- Perfectly balanced trainer to trainee ratio
- Expert talk on the subject
- Periodic seminar/symposium
- Parents meet for students
- Periodic assessment of the trainees
- Validation and Certification
- Access to knowledge bank
- Job Placements
- Alumni Support for re-certification and job offers.
Rooman Technologies has spent lots of time, effort and money over the past decades to make the learning sessions enjoyable and award worthy. Here are some key facilities that makes Rooman the best Red Hat training center in India:
- We conduct lab sessions in a real-time environment
- Our class rooms are well equipped with projectors, laptops and state-of-the art furniture.
- We have conference rooms and lounge areas where students can interact freely with each other and their faculty.
Where do you go from here? – your Career Prospects
The EX 300 certification training from Rooman Technologies prepares you for the roles like:
Linux System Engineer
Rooman works with large, medium and start-up firms to find the best-fit placement for you.