300-135 : TSHOOT Troubleshooting And Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
The Right Time to Become a CCNP Routing & Switching Certified Expert from Rooman!
Welcome to this tour of Rooman’s fast paced certification training course for the CCNP Routing & Switching exam.
Why do we say this is the ‘right’ time?
A quick look at Cisco’s CCNA Cloud page reveals that come 2020, Cisco will release a new consolidated CCNP exam. You can take up this course now, and on Feb 24, 2020 you can receive a new CCNP certification and a training badge. Plus, you get the authorized Rooman certificate in your kit as well!
Rooman Technologies is here to train you and support you to pass the exams.
Let’s get to know you – our student, first!
Have you recently completed a course in electronics or computer science?
If yes, this course is meant for the serious professional in you – who wants to get started with learning and propelling the future of your organization meet the demands of migrating to the cloud.
This course typically caters to, but is not limited to students or graduates in the following disciplines:
- BE in E&C / CS /IS
- Diploma in E&C / CS /IS
- BCA/BSC / MCA / M Tech
If no, this is the right time to get started and enter the exciting world of Cloud solutions and infrastructure. Our placement team will guide you to get the right-fit job for you!
Are you a diploma or a graduate professional with some industry experience?
This course is also meant for the working professionals so that they can spearhead technology transitions within their organization.
Do you have a fair knowledge of networking essentials?
Take it easy! There are no prerequisites for this course. The Rooman faculty are well trained to teach you and guide you from the basics to the fine details easily.
A Brief Introduction
The Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2 (TSHOOT 300-135) is an exam that covers network troubleshooting and regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks. You learn how to use a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to network troubleshooting.
The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates that you have the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide area enterprise networks and can work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
This course and the associated certification help candidates gain an understanding of the basic network principles and apply troubleshooting methodologies. In the process, they learn about VPN technologies, infrastructure service and security, layer 2 and layer 3 technology components, and so on.
CCNP is a popular certification among computer network engineers. It is a certification program valid for all type of engineers Like:
- Entry level network engineers
- Network Administrators
- Network Support Engineers
- Network Specialists
Salient Features of CCNP (Routing and Switching) Exam
Some of the topics that we cover in-depth are:
- Network principles
- Layer 2 and layer 3 technologies
- VPN and GRE
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
- Troubleshooting methodologies
- Switch administration
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), Unidirectional Link Detection (UDLD)
- Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and trunking
- Ether Channels, spanning tree
- Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Remote SPAN (RSPAN)
- Chassis virtualization and aggregation technologies
- IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- Static routing, Default routing
- Passive interfaces
- Manual and autosummarization
- Loop prevention mechanisms
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) operations, metrics and stubs
- IOS Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) using local database
- Device access control
- IPv4 access control lists (standard, extended, time-based)
- Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, Secure Shell (SSH), secure copy (SCP)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client, IOS DHCP server, DHCP relay
- Static Network Address Translation (NAT), Dynamic NAT, Port Address Translation (PAT)
- SLA architecture
Rooman Technologies understands the value of your time. We offer many options to tailor to your schedule and ensure you complete the training with ease.
2 Hrs Daily - 40 Days
Total: 50 Hrs
8 Hrs Daily - 10 Days
Total: 50 Hrs
Interested? Dive into the Course Details here:
Check out the Course details below
Both Online and offline payment option available
At Rooman, we have fully certified and trained instructors who will mentor and guide you throughout the course, from in-class sessions to the final placement.
Some of the key features of our training methods are:
- Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Exclusive preparation for Global certification
- Certified Trainers
- Well-equipped lab with up-to date software and hardware
- Hands on Practical sessions
- Understanding of real time project environment.
- Perfectly balanced trainer to trainee ratio
- Expert talk on the subject
- Periodic seminar/symposium
- Parents meet for students
- Periodic assessment of the trainees
- Validation and Certification
- Access to knowledge bank
- Job Placements
- Alumni Support for re-certification and job offers.
We conduct lab sessions in a real-time environment.
Our class rooms are well equipped with projectors, laptops and state-of-the art furniture.
We have conference rooms and lounge areas where students can interact freely with each other and their faculty.
Where do you go from here? – your Career Prospects
The CCNP Cloud certification training from Rooman Technologies prepares you for enterprise-level networking roles such as:
IT Infrastructure Lead
Senior Network Engineer
Unified Communications Engineer
Rooman works with large, medium and startups to find the best-fit placement for you. You will be able to join as: