300-115:SWITCH Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
The Right Time to Become a CCNP (R&S) and CCDP Certified Expert from Rooman!
Welcome to this tour of Rooman’s fast paced certification training course for the SWITCH 300 -115 exam.
Why do we say this is the ‘right’ time?
A quick look at Cisco’s CCNA Cloud page reveals that come 2020, Cisco will release a new consolidated CCNP exam. You can take up this course now, and on Feb 24, 2020 you can receive a new CCNP certification and a training badge. Plus, you get the authorized Rooman certificate in your kit as well!
The Cisco 300-115 Exam is for those professionals who wish to get a CCNP Routing and Switching Certification. During the certification course, the primary focus is on preparing professionals for the CCNP examination. A series of practice exams are conducted to test the student’s knowledge of Cisco’s IP switched network and IP routing technologies. These tests also measure the student’s ability to troubleshoot, test, and maintain various techniques. As an IT professional, you will be required to work on a wide-variety of networks. Routing and Switching involves laying out a system of connections, and network topography. It involves tasks such as cutting and making custom cables, or sourcing hardware and planning out a setup.
Rooman Technologies is here to train you and support you to pass the exams.
Let’s get to know you – our student, first!
Have you recently completed a course in electronics or computer science?
If yes, this course is meant for the serious professional in you – who wants to get started with learning and propelling the future of your organization meet the demands of migrating to the cloud.
This course typically caters to, but is not limited to students or graduates in the following disciplines:
- BE in E&C / CS /IS
- Diploma in E&C / CS /IS
- BCA/BSC / MCA / M Tech
If no, this is the right time to get started and enter the exciting world of Cloud solutions and infrastructure. Our placement team will guide you to get the right-fit job for you!
Are you a diploma or a graduate professional with some industry experience?
This course is also meant for the working professionals so that they can spearhead technology transitions within their organization.
Do you have a fair knowledge of networking essentials?
Take it easy! There are no prerequisites for this course. The Rooman faculty are well trained to teach you and guide you from the basics to the fine details easily.
A Brief Introduction
The Cisco CCNP Switch (300-115) exam is Cisco’s Professional level certification test. The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is appropriate for professionals who are willing to advance their skills in networking, and work autonomously on complex network solutions. It is useful for network engineers, who want to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks. You are trained to troubleshoot, install, and maintain wide area networks (WAN) and local area networks (LAN) for systems between 100 and 500 nodes. In addition, professionals also become expert in a host of network features and protocols such as Route Redistribution, Access Lists, Ethernet among other important areas.
The SWITCH 300-115 exam certifies the switching knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in planning, configuring, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture.
The CCNP certification consists of 3 exams, namely:
- 300-101 ROUTE Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
- 300-115 SWITCH Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) – (This course!)
- 300-135 TSHOOT Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
The CCNP certification is intended for professionals seeking specialized training programs in implementing, maintaining, and planning Cisco’s wide range of high-end network solution products.
Routing and Switching provides you with the requisite training to address complex issues in the IT infrastructure. For network engineers who aspire to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks, the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification program provides the education and training required to develop expert skills and best-practices.
Over the past few decades, Cisco certification programs have become extremely sought-after test. Today, in the world of IT, Cisco certifications are considered one of the most valuable certifications.
Salient Features of SWITCH 300-115 Exam
Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH 300-115) has around 45‒55 questions for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certification. Exams are comprised of multiple testing formats including multiple choice, drag-and-drop, fill-in-the-blank, test let, and simulations. The SWITCH exam also covers highly secure integration of VLANs and WLANs.
Some of the topics that we cover in-depth are:
- Network principles
- Layer 2 and layer 3 technologies
- VPN and GRE
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
- Troubleshooting methodologies
- Switch administration
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), Unidirectional Link Detection (UDLD)
- Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and trunking
- Ether Channels, spanning tree
- Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), Remote SPAN (RSPAN)
- Chassis virtualization and aggregation technologies
- IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- Static routing, Default routing
- Passive interfaces
- Manual and autosummarization
- Loop prevention mechanisms
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) operations, metrics and stubs
- IOS Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) using local database
- Device access control
- IPv4 access control lists (standard, extended, time-based)
- Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS, Secure Shell (SSH), secure copy (SCP)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client, IOS DHCP server, DHCP relay
- Static Network Address Translation (NAT), Dynamic NAT, Port Address Translation (PAT)
- SLA architecture
Rooman Technologies understands the value of your time. We offer many options to tailor to your schedule and ensure you complete the training with ease.
2 Hrs Daily - 25 Days
Total: 50 Hrs
8 Hrs Daily - 7 Days
Total: 50 Hrs
Interested? Dive into the Course Details here:
Check out the Course details below
Both Online and offline payment option available
At Rooman, we have fully certified and trained instructors who will mentor and guide you throughout the course, from in-class sessions to the final placement.
Some of the key features of our training methods are:
- Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Exclusive preparation for Global certification
- Certified Trainers
- Well-equipped lab with up-to date software and hardware
- Hands on Practical sessions
- Understanding of real time project environment.
- Perfectly balanced trainer to trainee ratio
- Expert talk on the subject
- Periodic seminar/symposium
- Parents meet for students
- Periodic assessment of the trainees
- Validation and Certification
- Access to knowledge bank
- Job Placements
- Alumni Support for re-certification and job offers.
We conduct lab sessions in a real-time environment.
Our class rooms are well equipped with projectors, laptops and state-of-the art furniture.
We have conference rooms and lounge areas where students can interact freely with each other and their faculty.
Where do you go from here? – your Career Prospects
The CCNP Cloud certification training from Rooman Technologies prepares you for enterprise-level networking roles such as:
Network Support Engineer
Help desk Engineer
IT Team Leader
Service Desk Engineer/Technician
First, second- and third-Line Support
Rooman works with large, medium and startups to find the best-fit placement for you. You will be able to join as: