Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
The Right Time to Become a Cisco Cloud Administrator Certified Expert from Rooman!
Welcome to this tour of Rooman’s fast paced certification training course for the Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) 1.1 exam.
Why do we say this is the ‘right’ time?
A quick look at Cisco’s CCNA Cloud page reveals that come 2020, Cisco will release a new consolidated CCNA exam. You can take up this course now, and on Feb 24, 2020 you can receive a new CCNA certification and a training badge. Plus, you get the authorized Rooman certificate in your kit as well!
Rooman Technologies is here to train you and support you to pass the exams.
Let’s get to know you – our student, first!
Have you recently completed a course in electronics or computer science?
If yes, this course is meant for the serious professional in you – who wants to get started with learning and propelling the future of your organization meet the demands of migrating to the cloud.
This course typically caters to, but is not limited to students or graduates in the following disciplines:
- BE in E&C / CS /IS
- Diploma in E&C / CS /IS
- BCA/BSC / MCA / M Tech
If no, this is the right time to get started and enter the exciting world of Cloud solutions and infrastructure. Our placement team will guide you to get the right-fit job for you!
Are you a diploma or a graduate professional with some industry experience?
This course is also meant for the working professionals so that they can spearhead technology transitions within their organization.
Do you have a fair knowledge of networking essentials?
Take it easy! There are no prerequisites for this course. The Rooman faculty are well trained to teach you and guide you from the basics to the fine details easily.
A Brief Introduction
The Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) certification course helps you prepare for the CCNA Cloud certification. This course equips you with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the essentials of cloud administration and operations.
CCNA Cloud (210-455 CLDADM) Certification training from Rooman will guide you on the basics of Cisco Cloud administration including cloud provisioning, management, monitoring, reporting, charge-back models, and remediation.
The major topics covered are:
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Cloud Technologies
- Cloud Administration and Operations
- Cloud Monitoring and Reporting
- Cloud Troubleshooting
Upon completion of this course, you will accomplish following:
- Identify the components of the Cisco Cloud management software solution.
- Understand the fundamentals of Cloud infrastructure administration.
- Describe reporting and charge-back.
- Provision clouds using pre-configured templates.
Rooman Technologies provides hands-on training on CCNA cloud certification training, where we ensure quality based training for the students. We provide an environment which will improve your skills with real-time scenarios to pass the Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration exam with good percentage and to face job interviews with great confidence.
To earn the CCNA cloud certification, you need to pass the required exams:
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) (this course!)
Salient Features of the CLDADM 1.1 Exam
The Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) 210-455 exam is a computer-based exam with around 55 to 65 questions which are framed in the form of multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks, list in order, and simulation-based questions.
Some of the topics that are part of the exam syllabus are:
- Users and groups
- Role-based access control
- Configure live migrations of VMs from host to host and Configure VM snapshots
- Edit VM
- Reverting a VM to a snapshot
- Support and troubleshoot app containers with firewall, networking, and load balancer
- Chargeback features
- Budget policy
- Cost models and add a cost model to a tenant
- Billing reports
- System utilization reporting
- Snapshot report
- Service names and icons
- Order permissions
- Template formats
- Provisioning verification
- Preconfigured templates
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Cisco UCS Director
- Cisco UCS Performance Manager
- Cisco IAC
- Cloud monitoring using Cisco Prime Service Catalog, Cisco UCS Director, Cisco Prime infrastructure
- Configure serviceability options
- Interpret Logs for root cause analysis
- Configure backups
Rooman Technologies understands the value of your time. We offer many options to tailor to your schedule and ensure you complete the training with ease
2 Hrs Daily - 40 Days
Total: 50 Hrs
8 Hrs Daily - 10 Days
Total: 50 Hrs
Interested? Dive into the Course Details here:
Check out the Course details below
Both Online and offline payment option available
At Rooman, we have fully certified and trained instructors who will mentor and guide you throughout the course, from in-class sessions to the final placement.
Some of the key features of our training methods are:
- Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Exclusive preparation for Global certification
- Certified Trainers
- Well-equipped lab with up-to date software and hardware
- Hands on Practical sessions
- Understanding of real time project environment.
- Perfectly balanced trainer to trainee ratio
- Expert talk on the subject
- Periodic seminar/symposium
- Parents meet for students
- Periodic assessment of the trainees
- Validation and Certification
- Access to knowledge bank
- Job Placements
- Alumni Support for re-certification and job offers.
We conduct lab sessions in a real-time environment with Cisco components and software.
Our class rooms are well equipped with projectors, laptops and state-of-the art furniture.
We have conference rooms and lounge areas where students can interact freely with each other and their faculty.
Where do you go from here? – your Career Prospects
The CCNA Cloud certification training from Rooman Technologies prepares you for the role of:
Cloud administrators specialists
Cloud operations specialists
Cloud infrastructure architects
Cisco integration specialists
Rooman works with large, medium and startups to find the best-fit placement for you. You will be able to join as: