AWS ARCHITECT PROFESSIONAL
Ready to take the leap from an Associate AWS Certified SA to a Professional AWS certified SA?
Welcome to this tour of Rooman’s fast paced training course for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification exam.
3 reasons now may be the ‘right’ time for you!
At Rooman, we believe in engaging with you at the right time to build your skills for maximum impact in your organization. Here are some top three reasons why you should think of upgrading yourself to be an AWS Solutions Architect – Professional:
- If you have been deploying cloud architecture on AWS for some time now and now would like to provide best practices tips and guidance over the lifecycle of a project.
- You are in the right place in your organization to identify and gather requirements to define an AWS based solution.
- You are beginning to assess the tradeoff and implications of the architecture used for applications deployed on AWS.
Let’s get to know you – our student, first!
Do you have around two years of experience in deploying cloud architecture on AWS?
If yes, this course is meant for the serious professional in you – who wants to get started with learning and propelling the future of your organization meet the demands of deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
This course typically caters to, but is not limited to students or
graduates in the following disciplines:
- BE in E&C / CS / IS
- Diploma in E&C / CS / IS
- BCA/BSC / MCA / M Tech
If no, this is the right time to get started and enter the exciting world of AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate. course Our placement team will guide you to get the right-fit job for you!
Are you a diploma or a graduate professional with some industry experience?
This course is also meant for the working professionals so that they can spearhead technology transitions within their organization.
Are you an AWS Associate?
Since you are already an associate, ramp up your skills and get certified to be an AWS solutions architect – professional.
A Brief Introduction to AWS
A solutions architect or an IT architect is ranked quite highly in companies with complex software systems and architecture. Every few years, skills become obsolete. Especially cloud computing features keep changing half-way through projects… As a good problem solver or a solutions architect for your company, you need to be able to assimilate the dynamics of the changing trends and available technologies and seamlessly integrate them with legacy systems that cannot be changed overnight.
As a solutions architect, enterprise architect or a software architect your role expands into a researcher, problem solver and a communicator.
In your journey to become an industry leader, you need to start with being recognized as an expert. If you are a developer who is slowly migrating towards a SA role, or you want to start your career as a SA, a certification will help you announce to the world that you have learnt the language, technology and processes involved in becoming a solutions architect.
Rooman’s extensive syllabus on the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam caters to all nooks and niches of the AWS system. We cover scripting, lifecycle management of an application deployed on AWS, costing, scalability and elasticity, hybrid cloud architectures and so on.
Our course is designed with many live scenarios and discussions on how to leverage and embrace the AWS architected framework.
We prepare you to take up the AWS certified solutions architect – professional exam with plenty of mock-ups, access to our knowledge base and advice from peers who have successfully completed this course.
Salient Features of AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Course
Some of the topics that we cover in-depth are:
- Implement DR for systems based on RPO and RTO Dynamic Routing
- Multi-Availability Zones vs. multi-Region architectures, floating Routing
- Self-healing capabilities
- AWS account and billing set-up options
- Compare and contrast the cost implications of different architectures
- Architecture design and deployment for development, testing, and staging environments
- Design and implement connectivity features of AWS 5 Domain
- Data storage architecture and implementation
- Synchronous versus asynchronous replication 6 Domain
- Security controls with the AWS shared responsibility model and global infrastructure
- Identity and access management controls
- Protection of Data at Rest controls
- Protection of Data in Flight and Network Perimeter controls
- Front-end scaling architecture
- Design hybrid cloud architectures
Rooman Technologies understands the value of your time. We offer many options to tailor to your schedule and ensure you complete the training with ease.
2 Hrs Daily - 25 Days
Total: 50 Hrs
8 Hrs Daily - 7 Days
Total: 50 Hrs
Interested? Dive into the Course Details here:
Both Online and offline payment option available
At Rooman, we have fully certified and trained instructors who will mentor and guide you throughout the course, from in-class sessions to the final placement.
Some of the key features of our training methods are:
- Instructor Led Training (ILT)
- Exclusive preparation for Global certification
- Certified Trainers
- Well-equipped lab with up-to date software and hardware
- Hands on Practical sessions
- Understanding of real time project environment.
- Perfectly balanced trainer to trainee ratio
- Expert talk on the subject
- Periodic seminar/symposium
- Parents meet for students
- Periodic assessment of the trainees
- Validation and Certification
- Access to knowledge bank
- Job Placements
- Alumni Support for re-certification and job offers.
We conduct lab sessions in a real-time environment.
Our class rooms are well equipped with projectors, laptops and state-of-the art furniture.
We have conference rooms and lounge areas where students can interact freely with each other and their faculty.
Where do you go from here? – your Career Prospects
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification training from Rooman Technologies prepares you to be proficient in:
Rooman works with large, medium and startups to find the best-fit placement for you. You will be able to join as: