Many companies are embracing the Cloud to help them to be more agile, flexible, and effective at delivering better business outcomes. The CCNA Cloud certification is a job role focused certification and training program that helps Cloud engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers to develop, advance, and validate their cloud skill set, and enables them to help their IT organization meet changing business demands from technology transitions. With a CCNA Cloud certification, you will obtain the skills to perform entry-level provisioning and support of Cisco cloud solutions.
- we will make students to obtain authorized training that will prepare them for certification and booster their employment opportunities.
- Experienced IT professionals to develop and enhance their expertise in areas such as server virtualization, virtual networking services, networking architecture and storage concepts to help their organizations become more agile and efficient.
- Understanding of fundamentals,including routing,switching, and VLAN’s
- Understanding of compute fundamentals, including servers and operating system
- Understanding of storsge fundamentals,including the basics of fiber channel, Fiber channel over Ethernet and VSANs
Total duration – 80 Hrs
Part time – 40 days, 2hours/day.
Full time – 10 days, 8hrs/day.
Cloud deployment Perform, Cisco UCS, Cloud management, monitoring and remediation, virtual app containers, Cloud Provisioning and Deploy preconfigured templates
210-451 CLDFND(Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND)
- Common cloud characteristics conti?
- Cloud deployment models
- Components of the cisco intercloud solution
- Features of cisco ucs
- Features of cisco ucs conti?
- Server virtualization
- Network architectures for the data center
- "Infrastructure virtualization "
- Cisco nexus 1000v components
- Virtual networking services
- Cloud storage
- Storage access technologies
210-455 CLDADM(Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM)
- Cloud Infrastructure Administration and Reporting
- Perform virtual machine operations
- Deploy virtual app containers
- Chargeback and Billing Reports
- Cloud Provisioning
- Describe provisioning verification
- Deploy preconfigured templates
- Deploy preconfigured templates and make minor changes to the service catalog offerings that do not affect workflows or services:
- Describe the components of Cisco UCS Director
- Technical Manager
- Cloud Architect
- IT Infrastructure Lead
- Senior Network Engineer
- Network Architect
- Unified Communications Engineer