The Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) is Check Point's foundation-level credential, which recognizes individuals who deploy, configure and manage Check Point Security solutions to protect networks from intrusions and minimize vulnerabilities.
A CCSA is well-versed in the day-to-day operations of Check Point Security Gateway, Firewall, Smart Console, Smart Dashboard, Security Management Server and Remote Access VPN products. Candidates must also be able to troubleshoot and resolve administrative issues.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS/NETWORK ENGINEERS/SECURITY MANAGERS AND INDIVIDUAL SEEKING CCSA CERTIFICATION
- We will make students to obtain authorized training that will prepare them for certification and booster their employment opportunities.
- Working CCSA can develop and upgrade the knowledge to Check Point Security Technologies
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Windows Server and/or UNIX skills
- Internet and TCP/IP experience
Total duration – 40 Hrs.
Part time - 20 days, 2hours/day.
Full time - 5 days, 8hrs/day.
Checkpoint Firewall Installation, Network Address Translation, Cryptography, Authentication, Checkpoint Smart Defence, VPN, Content Security, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, upgrading to Check Point R77, Check Point Firewall Infrastructure, VPN Debug, Kerberos
156-215.77- CCSA R77.30 (GAiA)
- Introduction to Check Point Technology
- Network Address Translation
- Checkpoint Smart Defence
- Content Security
- Backup and Restore Security Gateways and Management Servers
- Upgrading to Check Point R77
- Advanced Firewall
- Check Point Firewall Infrastructure
- Security Gateway
- Check Point Firewall Key Features
- FW Monitor
- Core CLI Elements of Firewall Administration
- Clustering and Acceleration
- VPN Debug
- Auditing and Reporting
- Check point Administrator
- Sr. Security Engineer
- Sr. Infrastructure Engineer