AWS Architect Professional
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
It validates an examinee's ability to:
- Identify and gather requirements in order to define a solution to be built on AWS
- Evolve systems by introducing new services and features
- Assess the tradeoffs and implications of architectural decisions and choices for applications deployed in AWS
- Design an optimal system by meeting project requirements while maximizing characteristics such as scalability, security, reliability, durability, and cost effectiveness
- Evaluate project requirements and make recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Provide best practice and architectural guidance over the lifecycle of a project
It will help you to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (ACSA) – Professional Exam.
- We will make Working Professionals who has Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS to obtain authorized training that will prepare them for certification and help them in employment opportunities in AWS platform.
- Working developers who design, develop and architects can upgrade the knowledge to AWS Technologies
AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate Certification
Total duration – 50 Hrs
Part time - 25 days, 2hours/day.
Full time - 7 days, 8hrs/day.
HA & BC, Costing, Deployment management, Network design, Data storage, Security, Scalability & Elasticity and Cloud migration & Hybrid Architecture.
- High Availability and Business Continuity
- Minimizing and optimizing Infrastructure cost
- Manage and Implement right infrastructure
- Network Design for a complex large scale deployment
- Implement the most appropriate data storage architecture
- Security management systems and compliance controls
- Design protection of Data at Rest controls
- Design protection of Data in Flight and Network Perimeter controls
- Scalability and Elasticity
- Cloud Migration and Hybrid Architecture
- AWS Cloud Administrator
- Cloud Professional
- Cloud Architect Professional